Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 28: A Fever-Free Day

Poor girl. You can tell she's miserable.




This is something you wouldn't see at our house unless they're sick! We don't sit still often around here!!!!!!




I heard something around 10:00 last night over the monitor that sounded like unwrapping candy. I went to the girls' room to see what it was and discovered it was Erin breathing. :( She was burning up, so I took her temperature -- 104! I think thats the highest of any of our kids ever. It was funny because as I carried her to our room, I thought she was sound asleep. We walked by the dog and she happily said, "Hi Roi!" Then when I laid her down she said, "boppeez, mommy." She slept by me and I checked her all night long. Her fever broke around 1 AM and she woke up today fever-free!!! Jack too! Wooooohooooo!!! I was in the bathroom getting ready when she woke up, and I heard her shouting, "mommmmmmmy???!!!" She's never slept in our bed before and she wasn't quite sure what to do when she woke up. :)




On their way to good health!




Colin sent this to me today.




And this too!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JANET said...

Yippeeee!! Glad everyone is on the mend! Hopefully you and Colin will stay healthy! Great bogging this week, as usual, Mel!! Love ya! Mom

Brooke said...

Glad everyone is feeling better! I had to get caught up on your blog the other day....it had been a few days since I'd checked. I would have left a comment but I think blogger was having issues. Sure do enjoy the updates though!