Mr. Jack had a baseball game this morning.
Here he is up to bat. Jessica pointed out how he threw his bat as if he just hit a grand slam, and it makes me laugh now to watch it again. :) He did pretty good overall, and he definitely had fun.
 |
| Go Jack Go! |
 |
| It was Jack's turn to provide the snacks and juice today. |
 |
| This morning Jack stuffed his Bears cap with magnets and said he was a chef. |
 |
| Lots more water fun today! |
And here is the thing I was so excited about, that I mentioned yesterday. Gracie and I got to spend a couple of hours at Magic Kingdom today. One week shy of 3 years old, she got her first hair cut there today, just like Jack did when he was a baby! (For the life of me, I can't find that post to link up!)
 |
| Before! |
 |
| During! |
 |
| After - just a few inches off. |
 |
| She had a front row seat to the parade, which was great for her! She saw Cinderella, Jessie, Woody, Aladdin, Jasmine, and lots more while getting her hair trimmed. |
 |
| Loved the pixie dust in her hair! |
 |
| Ignore my un-showered, no make-up, work out clothes look. It was such a beautiful day and loved spending some time alone with Gracie! |
 |
| SUPER excited to see Minnie and show her the new hair cut (at this point in line)!! |
 |
Scared to death, wouldn't let me put her down after waiting nearly an HOUR in line!!!! I seriously should've known better. THEN!!! When we were walking out, she had the nerve to tell me she wanted to go see the princesses next (which had a 90 minute wait). We walked by several rides, but they all had over an hour wait time. Maybe I go at bad times, but every single time I'm there, it is just absolutely packed!!!
 |
| Waiting on the ferry. |
|
 |
| Riding back to the truck. |
 |
| Too much fun! |
1 comment:
Sweet Gracie....what a special day!
Post a Comment