This picture is from yesterday:

I had my whole fam at church today, which made me so happy! Grace tried coming in the "big church". She was silent and still for a good 5 minutes. I thought hmmmm...this could be a lot easier than when I trained Jack to come in the church with me. Then she quickly started talking (not whispering), saying, "I don't wanna sing! Take me back to the baby church! I wanna be with Erin! Where's Jack?" So I took her. I guess she's not ready.
Getting fancy:

Silly:

These are the cupcakes I'm going to attempt to duplicate for G's birthday:

Cat in the Hat was amazing!!! I'm taking the kids to as many plays there as possible. I love exposing them to "the arts", and the Rep is the perfect place to do it! Love it there! We got there a half hour early, and the kids each bought Skittles with the $1 I gave them. Then they made a Thing 1 and Thing 2 puppet while waiting for show time.
I was a little nervous managing both kids on my own, but I didn't need to be! They were completely entranced by the play. I don't think Grace blinked the entire show! She was loving it.
We had been reading the book prior to today, and Jack made a few comments on differences between the book and play (proud teacher/mommy moment!!!!!!!!!).
They watched The Cat in the Hat DVD on the car ride home until they both eventually zonked out (another 4:30AM morning...). I gotta get on their website and plan the next play we can attend. So fun!





Colin and Erin did some running around while we were at the play. He's up to a cool project that I will share upon completion.

Messy Erin.
No comments:
Post a Comment