Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 37: Yogurt

This morning while I was showering (...I think I've started a story or two like this before. They clearly get into a lot of trouble while I'm showering.) Jack served everyone a full bowl of yogurt. They were each enjoying his or her own bowl on Grace's bed as I walked into the room. I took a picture, but my phone went haywire and I lost it.

We enjoyed some neighborhood park time before dinner tonight. I took it as an opportunity for pictures since there are some pretty backgrounds over there.







At least we know Jack is getting something out of going to church.

Here is a conversation I had with Erin while sitting at a red light.

T-2 working hours until Spring Break 2013, and it's going to be a great one!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: