We are going to continue her celebration all month long! More pictures to come. So far for her birthday, she's already got her gymnastics outfit, gymnastics class, and her haircut and trip to Disney.
Today we will get her a pink sprinkled donut from Donut King, stick a candle in it and sing to her. I'll take her to get her first mani/pedi later this afternoon. We will pamper our little princess all day (actually week) long!
I've been reading my posts from when she was born. She was the easiest, most laid-back baby there ever was. She slept like a champ. Thank God, because my recovery with her was downright brutal. I could barely walk for weeks!
I was trying to explain to Colin that there's a defining moment that I remember with each kid. The moment is etched in my brain, and it seems like it could've happened just yesterday. It's weird, I know, plus hard to explain. But that moment with Grace was when she was 1 day old. She and I were alone in the hospital room. I was on the bed with her sleeping on my legs. Here is a picture from that moment in time, and it truly seems like just last week! Nobody was kidding when they said it flies by!
| Ready for surgery! Of course, my pregnant nose is always at least triple the normal size. |
![]() |
| Ready to go home! So darn SWEET!!!!!!!! Makes me want another newborn. :):):) |
![]() |
| Our first family of 4 picture. |
![]() |
| Proud daddy! |
She and I had such a fun time doing her multiple-day 3-year photos!
![]() |
What is your name? um, Grace
How old are you? 3
What is your favorite color? um, pink
What is your favorite toy? um, princess. I like the princess toy.
What is your favorite food? um, mac and cheese
What is your favorite fruit? um, mac and cheese (I told her that mac and cheese isn't a fruit.) I like fruit. Just relax, mom! Applesauce. I like applesauce and fruit.
What is your favorite vegetable? um, mac and cheese (same as above and I gave her some choices) Corn, corn!
What is your favorite T.V. show? um, Max and Ruby
What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? um, mac and cheese
What is your favorite outfit? pink ones that spin around (twirling dress)
What is your favorite game? um, My favorite game is play ball.
What is your favorite snack? um, mac and cheese (starting to get annoyed with me)!!! I said, "no...snack." Umm, snack? What's snack mean?
What is your favorite animal? um, a giraffe. Yeah, I like fir-aff-ez. What's a giraffe say, mommy?
What is your favorite song? um, Max and Ruby, Ruby and Max (singing)
What is your favorite book? um, Bible book
Who is your best friend? um, Jack
What is your favorite kind of cereal? um, Cheerios
What is your favorite thing to do outside? um, play water
What is your favorite thing to drink? um, juice
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? um, MAC AND CHEESE!!!
What is your favorite movie? um, Pinocchio
Where do you want to work when you get older? um, with kitty cats. I don't have a kitty cat or a goldfish.
Do you like school? yeah. I didn't cry.
Who is your teacher? um, Miss Tina
Who do you play with the most at school? um, I only play with Trey.
What is your favorite thing to do at school? um, we got snack. We got school. We go Spanish. We go chapel. I don't know!
Do you take a nap every day? yeah
What do you want for your birthday dinner? um, mac and cheese
What gift would you like for your birthday this year? um I want Snow White
What makes you really happy? um, presents like this (holds up a piece of paper she cut out)
What makes you feel proud? huh? um, mommy
What makes you feel scared? um, dragons. um, dark. Remember, we have to turn on Dream Lites on so we can't get scared. Only Erin gets out of her bed. Do we get out of our bed? NO! We stay in our bed then go to sleep.
What makes you feel excited? um, dress up
What makes you feel sad? Nothing. Sad goes wah wah wah
What else would you like to say? um, I'd like to say...um...last night Jack broke yours camera. Erin should not climb. She could fall. Can we go to the park, mom?
Gracie loves dressing up, painting her nails, doing "make-ups", and anything girlie!! She loves being mommy to all her babies and also to Baby Erin.

We love you, Grace Elizabeth!!!!!!








3 comments:
Happy 3rd Birthday Gracie! It's going to be a fun week as you get to celebrate everyday with all the people that love you so dearly!
I love you baby girl!! (Oops, I forgot, you asked me not to call you baby!!) I love you Grace McCormick...forever and ever!! Mimi
Happy birthday Gracie Girl!...loved reading the blog and seeing all your beautiful pictures. We cant wait to See you tomorrow for your birthday party!,
Happy Birthday to Grace. That is such a sweet interview. :)
Post a Comment