Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 36: Absolute Insanity

Wow...this afternoon was NUTSO! We got home at 5:00, the kids scarfed down some dinner and got dressed. Since Colin is working, Uncle Mike took Jack to his baseball game. I took Grace to gymnastics with Erin in tow. I barely got to see a minute of gymnastics because Erin was such a handful, hence no pictures. The only thing I have is this video that Mike sent me.

We just now (7:33) got home and kids in bed. We skipped baths completely (which they get bathed EVERY night usually). I'm finally sitting down for the first time today and eating my dinner of Crispex, carrots and hummus, and an apple.  Next up, I may or may not be moving on to a glass of wine.

On the next Wednesday that Colin works, I might have to make some modifications, like getting a babysitter for Erin and skipping the gym or any errands after school to buy some more time before we have to leave!!!!!!

GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments: