Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 35: Pre-K

Yesterday, we started Operation Lose the Boppeez, formerly known as Operation Lose the Paci. Colin said Erin was acting like someone going through withdrawal, but she got better as the day progressed. She was previously usually only having it during nap and bed, but then became extremely addicted to it while sick. Now she wants it 24/7. Well, now that we are healthy, it's back to only having it while in bed. She's been screaming for much of the past 2 days. We are thisclose to giving in and waiting until she finishes teething! Yikes...

She is talking so much. This morning she climbed up in bed with me and pointed to my pillow, saying, "pillow!". Then I asked her what Jack was doing and she answered, "iPad". She has more words than I can count.

Yesterday I did something exciting -- signed up my big boy for pre-k!! I know he will thrive. The kid has always been so curious and thirsty for knowledge. I'm looking forward to having him at my school. He will start in January 2014. Still quite a ways away, but it will creep up on us I'm sure.


Sorry that's it for tonight - laundry, packing lunches, the gym, and the list goes on... await me!

No comments: