I wanted to post about our day today (which is really tomorrow, because I'm going to set up with to publish tomorrow morning).
Grace and Erin took a bath upon waking up this morning.
![]() |
We picked up Devin after the gym. She stayed with Jack and Erin while I took Grace to the nail shop. Devin gave Grace this beautiful princess crown. She was pleased with it, as you can see!
Happy Birthday, Gracie! Today we didn't do cake. We ate DONUTS instead! This might be a new tradition. I did this with Jack too. They love it!
Grace had so much fun getting her fingernails and toenails painted. For her fingernails, she picked pink sparkles. I think it would look better if there was a solid color under it, but she likes it! Her toenails are an iridescent purplish color.
I spent much of the afternoon making cupcakes and lasagna for birthday dinner #1, which will be tomorrow. Her cupcakes turned out cute! They aren't as good as the ones I saw on Pinterest, but I like them!







1 comment:
cute cupcakes! Congrats on making it 40 days! I definitely enjoyed the updates.
Post a Comment