Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 31

As I said yesterday, it's been quite the week! Colin and I are ending it with a date night tonight, so we are busy getting babies fed and bathed and ready for bed before the babysitter gets here. I'm sort of going to take the night off from blogging. I'm going to do a "Flashback Friday" post, and post some of the oldest pictures I can find. The two of the babies at the end I'm posting in their Gap outfits because we followed tradition and got baby girl a purple one tonight. Jack's was blue and Grace's was pink. It is the first outfit that we have them dressed in right after birth. I was so excited to get that today!!!








2 comments:

Katrina Senasec said...

LOVE the pics!!! :) So many great times!!

JANET said...

Wonderful memories of great family and friends!! Nice job Mel!