Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 32

Baby Girl's First Outfit 
Waiting for the babysitter



Ready to go!



These are some pictures from my phone that I took early this morning of us just hanging out and relaxing before we started our day.











Let's go!

We took a stroller walk down to the end of our street today. I'm determined to get some exercise, at least a stroller walk, several times a week. My friend, a lady I used to teach with, was there with her dog along with another lady with her 2 labs. The kids had a BLAST watching the dogs fetch the sticks in the water. I wished I would've brought Roi with us.








Also, I'm not sure if we will get pictures with the Easter bunny this year. Jack has developed a phobia for anything in a costume! He bolted from me at the mall yesterday and found himself in the midst of the Easter bunny display, right in front of the Easter bunny, and FREAKED out!!!! He has reacted the same way for a couple of months now every time we come in contact with a character dressed up. We are going to try next weekend, but I have my doubts!

1 comment:

JANET said...

Mel- another great job on posting a day in the life of the McCormick family. Thanks for sharing! Love you!! Mom