I just got the kids down, and now I'm sitting here eating my cereal dinner that I enjoy most nights when Colin is at work. Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting with Jack, like I do every night from 7:25-7:30. We say our bedtime prayers and then just relax for a few minutes before he lays down. After we said our bedtime prayers tonight, he goes "God is good. God is great. Okay, now I can eat." Then he started pretending to put food in his mouth and chew. Such a character!
 |
| Having fun at Daddy's work |
 |
| Having fun making a mess at Daddy's work |
 |
| This is so blurry, but I love it when Jack takes Gracie's hand and walks around with her. It is the sweetest! |
 |
| Fresh out of the bath, matching Purdue jammies |
 |
| This morning I had to actually wake Jack up to get ready for school. I'm getting used to this sleeping in until 7 business! My mornings run soooooo much smoother when I can shower and get ready in peace before anyone wakes up. It really is a small miracle! Anyway, when we went in to get him, he was no where to be found. He had buried himself in 3 pillow pets! I had put them at the bottom of his bed in case he fell out in the night. |
 |
| Slowly making his way out of the pillow mound. |
 |
| We just set up this bed yesterday. When he woke up he said, "Mommy, I stay home today and play in Jack's new big boy bed." |
 |
| When we got home from school today, we walked to the grocery store to get a few things. It felt so great to get some exercise! I should make it a daily habit to take them on a walk. Pushing that stroller is a work out in itself! |
 |
| After school snack of graham crackers, ready to stroll! |
 |
| This was his pick at the grocery store. "I wanna try that cereal, mommy." |
 |
| Bath time fun |
 |
Again, these are blurry. I need to take some pictures with the camera in the near future. They were playing and laughing together a lot tonight.
|
Jack being a little too rough, but Grace not minding.
Just playing
Reading Elmo Goes Potty
No comments:
Post a Comment