Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 35

Can someone tell me why....I started this on Ash Wednesday, and said I would blog everyday for 40 days. But this coming Sunday, one week before Easter Sunday, will be the 40th day? I'm confused on that one! I know lent ends on Easter, so I don't quite understand where I went wrong.

Here we have Jack's edition of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.

And here are some pictures I stole from Amanda's facebook page from Sea World this weekend.











A conversation in the Sea World parking lot (nothing exciting)

Watching the dolphin show (nothing exciting)

Misc.:


He was an early riser this morning, so play-doh in the bathtub is what I resorted to so I could get ready!


Happy and sleepy girl at breakfast! Trying her hand at a spoon.
She laid down to pretend to change her own diaper.
A good sibling moment

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the pics and the video of the Hungry Caterpillar is priceless. Jack reads with so much expression!

Lent is long this year--not sure why; I think the "40 days of Lent" is more of an expression than a fact. You're probably counting the days down to stop the daily update and we're all wishing it would never end.
It's one of the hIghlights of my day !!

Stacy said...

I don't think Sunday is counted in the 40days for some reason. I think you should keep up the regular blogging though...love to see cute pics of the kidddos.