Earlier in the week, Jack was having a particularly rough evening. (I hope that I'm not portraying that he is awful all of the time. We ARE definitely going through a challenging phase with him, but he is still a sweet, funny, smart, and loving little guy!! He snaps out of his tantrums as fast as he enters one.) We definitely see a very significant difference in his behavior when he gets sufficient sleep and has very little sugar in his diet...like even limiting most juice. Anyway, I was trying to think of something to snap him out of his "mood" on this night. So after bath I told him if he would cooperate, we would have Family Movie Night with popcorn. He thought it was the greatest thing ever and has asked for it every night since. We have to make it a special occasion kind of deal though! Maybe we will do it once a week or something like that. Of course, his pick was Monsters Inc. Grace gladly obliged. She just sat there next to him on the blanket. She just smiles and giggles every time I point the camera at her!!
Snapped some pictures during bath time last night.
Funny Jack quotes:
The other day I was getting ready and he was sitting on my counter in the bathroom. He had a little stick, which I assume his teacher uses one and points to things. Because he was pointing at my mirror, and he said, "I pledge allegiance to the flag..." I was LOLing at him!
Another day this week, we were also in the bathroom getting ready for work. Colin was sitting there on the edge of the tub, and Jack was very serious. He said, "daddy, what's your favoriiiiiiiiite....book?"
Tonight we were coming home, and Grace had pulled her pigtails out. Jack looked over at her and said, "you took your bows out, baby girl!"
He says the funniest things every day! I need to start putting them on here daily because I know there are more that I'm forgetting.


No comments:
Post a Comment