These were all taken on Saturday:
VIDEO --
Grace taking it all in...
 |
| Jack wanted to lure her out into the water. He had good intentions, but she wasn't in agreement! |
 |
| She had to do it on her own terms. |
 |
| Miss Independent |
 |
| The resort had all kinds of activities to enjoy out in the lake. However, Jessica spotted a sign that said this was a natural wildlife habitat, and there were pictures of snakes, alligators, and turtles. I wasn't fond of Jack going in! |
 |
| Sweet Max enjoying the scenery |
 |
| Jack or Kaelan didn't hesitate much, but Jack did turn around and say, "There's no sharks in here.". |
 |
| I was trying to get a good one, but not good timing! |
These were all taken on Sunday:
 |
| We started our morning off by heading to Bass Pro Shop to see the Easter bunny. Here is our beaut (sarcasm) of a family Easter picture. LOL Colin and I did NOT anticipate being in the picture, but when we got up there both kids clutched on to us as tight as can be! They weren't big fans this year. :) |
 |
| Grace IS a big fan of the huge fish aquarium at BPS. |
 |
| Jack conveniently found this noise maker and loved it. |
 |
| Fishies!!! |
 |
| Colin might kill me for posting this, but this sight had me laughing hysterically. He stopped into TJ Maxx to get Jack a pair of goggles for the pool and he was demonstrating how to wear them since Jack had never seen goggles before. LOL!!!!!! |
VIDEO--
Jack showing off his swimming skills.
VIDEO--
Jack making Gracie laugh
 |
| This is how we found them both nights that we got home from spending several hours at the pool! |
These were all taken tonight. Jack had soccer, like every Monday. I got a babysitter for Grace so he could go. Like I've mentioned before, the parents pretty much do every drill with the kid, so there is no way I could watch Grace and interact with Jack. Here he is laughing with (at) me before soccer.
 |
| Tickling Gracie girl! |
Once we got to soccer, he kept saying that he wanted to go home. I was slightly annoyed because I had not only hired a babysitter for Gracie, but also rushed home from getting them at school to get everyone changed and fed. It was super hectic trying to get it all done before having to be at soccer by 5:25. He wanted me to hold him for the longest time, then finally he got down to shoot some goals. That was pretty much the only thing he wanted to do. I kept explaining to him that we have to follow the directions from the coach and that we don't just do whatever we want, but I think he is a little too young to grasp that right now. I know he comprehends it a little at least though.
 |
| Focus and determination! :) |
 |
| He loved pointing to the sign and identifying the letters (while everyone else was playing Simon Says Soccer!). |
 |
| ...as well as collecting the blue cones. He loved doing this! We will just keep trying every week and hope that he cooperates. He did a few of the drills, but it is hard to keep his interest unless it's something that he is truly enjoying. Which tonight was either collecting cones or shooting the ball into the goal. When I tucked him into bed tonight I told him that he did a pretty good job at soccer. His response was, "I didn't listen. Maybe next time." lol... We'll see! |
And a pregnancy update -- it seems just as I hit PUBLISH after updating about this pregnancy, I developed two more symptoms. I'm constantly HOT and have restless legs, which causes insomnia!!! I've been a bit tired the past few days, which is why I'm going to head to bed right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment