Last night I randomly conducted this interview with Erin. She definitely doesn't lack in personality. That's for sure!! It is a long video, but I think it's fairly entertaining.
Here's one from way back.
When I tucked her in tonight, she squeezed my neck and goes, "I'm gonna keep you forever!" It was the sweetest thing ever! Completely melts my heart.
Funny story - I always check on the kids when I go back to my bedroom at night...and also again when I actually go to sleep. The first time last night when I checked on Jack, he was sound asleep in his bed. Then when I came back a couple of hours later, he was nowhere to be found. I searched the entire baby zone...nowhere. So as I started to panic, I began shouting his name. I found him asleep standing up, with his head leaned on the seat of our computer chair. I'm not sure if he did it on purpose or if he was sleep walking. He claims that he remembers walking over to the chair though. A picture would've been classic, but my shouts had woken him up, so I didn't have a chance.
Last night I was trying to get a picture of Jack's new pajamas, but he wouldn't stop moving (imagine that), so the picture kept turning out blurry. So I said, "Take a deep breath and don't move." This is what I got.

1 comment:
Poor babe....wish I could be there to nurse you!
Post a Comment