Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 15

Having Jack with me at school has been quite the adjustment. I've gotten to school around 7:30 for years. I rely on that time to get all of my clerical work completed. I set up a desk for Jack in my classroom. Colin stocked my fridge with yogurts, granola bars, and juice boxes, so he can eat breakfast in there. I printed all kinds of activity sheets to keep him busy. Despite all of that, he still manages to get into things and make messes. This morning, however, he was nice and calm, coloring his Davy Crockett page.



Afternoons are the same story. I have from about 3:00-3:30 to finish up everything and make sure everything's prepped for the next day. By that point in the afternoon, he's done sitting down. I have to constantly redirect him and tell him to sit down. We took this picture this afternoon. His face explains it all! Should be really interesting when I have 2 with me in January. Then 3 the following January!!!!



No comments: