Grace had a really fun "party" in the park this afternoon. ...and now we are all more than ready to crash tonight! We are all exhausted.
Here is Grace this morning when we went to Publix to get her balloons blown up.
These next 4 are the only pictures I took with my camera. :(
Melted Snow
Sven's Antlers
Olaf's Nose
Frozen Cupcakes
Party Favors
(Thank you, Pinterest, for all of the thematic ideas. I will not take credit for being that creative!!)
G with her friend, Avery, who is also a Purdue fan. They've been in school together for years, and her parents are also from Indiana. Forgot to get a picture of Grace with her other friend, Gianna. I let her invite 3 friends from school, and 1 couldn't come. I think Grace had a blast, which was the goal, so I'd call it a successful party!
Goodnight!






No comments:
Post a Comment