I'm on SPRING BREAK!!!! Such a great feeling!! I'll be enjoying every second of the next 9 days of not working. YIPPEEEEE!
Grace was super excited to celebrate her birthday at school today. I'm sure you can tell from her giant smile. She keeps asking me, "Am I four yet?" Almost!
I have veeeeery few pictures of my pregnancy with Grace. Like all of the others though, I was a giant and swollen pregnant person. I was only about 6 months along here.
Lately when Colin is on shift, rather than going straight to the gym after school, I've been feeding, bathing, and putting the kids in their pajamas before we go. That way we just come home and they go straight to bed. I find it works better than going from school straight to the gym then coming home and racing around to get everything done before their bedtime. So anyway, Jack has been refusing to go in his jammies. Tonight he came out fully dressed like a cowboy. Here he is, acting the part. That is the shirt we bought him for Easter church, but he couldn't wait. Oh...and he had a great report from school today!!!! We are REALLY working on self control, honesty, integrity, etc. with him. It's been a challenge since starting Pre-K! He's a sneaky little guy.
On a side note, I want to document that Erin has been behaving great lately. Dare I say that she is exiting "terrible 2 mode"?! She's been super sweet, well-mannered, less tantrums, etc. Keep it up, baby girl!


No comments:
Post a Comment