A funny side-by-side from the picture of Jack from yesterday:
We took advantage of the PEEEERRRFECT (I wish it would be like this everyday.) weather today and spent some time at the Farmer's Market this afternoon. I need to start doing that more often. I got all of our produce for the week, including broccoli, apples, strawberries, cilantro, onion, bananas, tomato, grapes, and more, all for $10! That is a small fraction of what I pay at Publix every week.
Then we attempted to go for a relaxing family walk around the neighborhood. It turns out that nothing we do is relaxing when it involves all of us. :) Adventurous, yes. Relaxing, no. Jack crashed his bike, and Grace couldn't maneuver her tricycle up the steep hills in our neighborhood. But Murphy did help her out towards the end by towing her up using his leash.
Jack, Grace, and I went to Orlando to see a play this evening. It was really cute, and we all enjoyed it lots. Plays and musicals are one of my most favorite things to do. I really love everything about them!
Character Meet and Greet - Jack with the sergeant of Busytown.
While we were at the play, Colin and Erin went out for frozen yogurt.
After the play, on the way home, J&G were so riled up and wild. I currently have a splitting headache from listening to them carry on for the entire drive home.
I hope everyone's weekend was great!








1 comment:
Just wanted to say I am loving the updates!
Post a Comment