Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 2: Valentine's Day

Heart shaped toast and festive straws for breakfast!






Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I was surprised to get a flower delivery at work from my very own Valentine this week!! Tonight after baseball, we are having a late (for us) date night to celebrate.








Jack and Grace are both at school today in order to be able to celebrate with their classmates. They were excited for their class parties! Being a teacher, I was all excited to sit down and address valentines with them!! Well, let's just say it didn't go as I had envisioned. Apparently they are still too little! ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Valentines Day McCormick's!
Love to All!

JANET said...

Just when I think those kids can't get any cuter, you post the cutest picture ever!! Adorable expression and really cute outfits!!

Brooke said...

What cute little Valentines!