Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 17: Flashback Friday

Yesterday Colin had to pick G up from school after a couple of hours due to her getting another fever. He discussed the high fever with the doctor, and she confirmed it was just from her body fighting infection, so that's good. She had a low grade fever this morning. If she's still running one tomorrow, we might call for some stronger antibiotics.

He took Erin to the doctor too because she's had a runny nose for over 2 weeks now. Luckily, it's probably just due to teething, so no medicine necessary.

It's funny. The other day I mentioned Grace currently weighs 27 lbs. Well, Erin weighs 24 lbs. :-) 17 months apart, but only 3 lbs. difference.

What can I say? Grace is a cuddler. And Erin is a trooper! G had covered her sister up then laid down on her legs.




Colin snapped these this morning before we left for school:








Who said I'm not crafty (I'm not!)? Here we have a homemade eye patch, made out of felt and stapled together. lol




Flashback Friday:

Jingle Bells

I love hearing Jack as a baby!!!!

Finished this up during my lunch break! Enjoy the weekend. :-)

No comments: