Yesterday when I picked up Grace from school, her teacher said she took over a 2 hour nap (highly unusual) and that she was complaining of ear pain. Turns out that both ears are infected, so she's on antibiotics. It's great when they're old enough to tell you what's wrong! She really doesn't have any other symptoms, so we had no other indications of her being sick.
Jack teaches Erin.
Erin reading her favorite books:


I took this on the first night in her big girl bed. I turned the light on to take the picture, so that's why she's squinting.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I had a special delivery at work. It turns out, Colin knows the way to a teacher's heart. He bought me a laminator. If you need something laminated, I'm your girl! :) Very exciting!
I have a little one climbing all over me, so I'm going to wrap this up for tonight.
Here's an old picture I found on the iPad that I don't recall sharing. :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
2 comments:
Glad to hear Gracie is on the mend! How old is Baby girl in that last photo? Such a sweet pic, of course!! love mom
I just saw the video! What a hoot!! She is a book lover and jacks a great role model!
Post a Comment