Monday, April 14, 2014

Day 41

Jack brought these papers home today, and so I thought I would share. He also read me the list of "I See", and told me how to spell 'see'.  


The picture below is a bunny with eggs hidden in the grass that Jack did at the writing center. 

Here is handsome Jack when he came to my room after school.

Grace had gymnastics tonight. She continues to absolutely love going. It is so crazy on nights when one of the kids has an activity, even mores when I am solo. I think I'm in good company though. As I walked through the parking lot, I saw moms handing their daughters their leotards to change in the back of their SUVs. I saw a family eating Chic-fil-A in the parking lot. I saw girls shoving granola bars and various snacks down their throats before they had to be in class. Lots of people must come straight from school. And I saw one mom and daughter rush out after class, saying they had to get to choir practice. Lots of hustle and bustle, for sure! As the kids get older, I can't imagine doing that times three! Colin is going to sign Jack up for flag football next. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: