Lately every time I pull into the driveway, Grace wants me to leave my car on the driveway, rather than pulling into the garage. She wants to practice riding her bike in the garage. So that's what we did after school today!
I brought my camera into the bathroom for bath time tonight.
Let me explain this picture that Jack drew. We were out in the garage playing when Jack disappeared into the house after I'd asked him to stay in the garage. He came back out with a rubber glove from the doctor's office, filled with water (as shown in the picture). He spilled the water all over the garage floor (see puddle). Him and Erin are laughing (you can see their smiles), but he said he knew it was a bad choice. I'm unhappy (I'm on the bottom right sporting the frown) because they were misbehaving. Grace is just riding the tricycle and making good choices. That's what Jack told me as he handed me the picture! I might also add that he was indeed dressed up like a cowboy, just like he is in the picture.
My surgery was rescheduled for 4/17 at 9:00, FYI.


2 comments:
Gracie is a pro on that new bike of hers!! She really had outgrown the trike but it was cute to watch her ride on it. Jack is cracking me up in his pirate outfit. They will be able to ride bikes on the basketball court in a couple of months!
Cute bathtub pictures, Mel! love, mom
ps....awesome artwork, Jackster!
Post a Comment