Yesterday we went to the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa. We left really early, before 8, to try to beat the heat. We spent a few fun hours there and then left around noon so that we could grab lunch and then they could nap on the way home. I didn't capture many good pictures unfortunately. Below is what I have. There is also a video of us feeding the giraffes that I will try to upload soon.
 |
| Waiting to get in the zoo. |
 |
| Hugs! |
 |
| Learning about an owl |
 |
| snakes! |
 |
| her favorite - fish! |
 |
| Well all rode the carousel |
 |
| I was too large to fit in the train seat |
Today we dropped Jack off at school and headed downtown to take a lake front walk. Grace was a bit antsy in her stroller, so I let her play. I didn't get much exercise! You can tell she was bend out of shape in the below picture! Didn't want to just sit and enjoy the ride today.



 |
| 30 weeks - 9 to go! Katrina says it looks like I'm all belly. I told her it's a complete illusion. I'm a chubby puffy mess ALL OVER! Up until now I've had little complaints about this pregnancy. I'm getting to the point where I'm growing so big that it's hard to move, get up and down off the floor while playing with babies, bend up and down to pick up toys, etc. My patience level is dwindling by the day. :) Aside from the swelling, the worst thing is restless legs. It is so miserable when I crash into my bed to finally go to sleep, but my legs will not be still for me to fall asleep. It drives me to the point of insanity!!! I only have had this with the girls...not with my pregnancy with Jack. And if I remember correctly, it went away instantly with Grace, so that is promising. |
 |
| Took a dip to cool off after our zoo trip. |
 |
| Anticipating being sprayed in the face with a water bottle. She loves it! |
 |
| Emptied out all the toys so they could get in together |
 |
| Playing outside while a storm rolls in |
Grace is napping now. When she wakes up we have another errand and then picking Jack up from school at 3:30. I'm debating on alternating days that I take them over the summer so each can have 1-on-1 time. Although Jack is the one that really benefits from going to school at his age...
No comments:
Post a Comment