I'm just signing on briefly to post some pictures from our morning. We went to Lakeland to the
Explorations V Children's Museum, lunch at Jimmy Johns, and then to the park and splash pad. A great time was had by all! The Children's Museum was
perfect for Jack and Grace's age group. I don't really have any good shots with babies looking and smiling, but got lots of action shots! They were too busy having fun to stop and pose for me.
 |
| Driving the Sheriff's car |
 |
| Taking a ride in the fire truck |
 |
| Just like daddy |
 |
| Checkers! |
 |
| Playing in the tree house |
 |
| Blast off! |
 |
| Riding the swan |
 |
| At the Space Station |
 |
| Shopping at Publix |
 |
| Shopping at Publix |
 |
| A very serious shopper! |
 |
| Can't forget the crackers! |
 |
| "Can I please have some bread?" |
 |
| Time to check out |
 |
| Checking out |
 |
| Still shopping |
 |
| Taking a break to learn about Florida orange groves |
 |
| In an orange factory |
 |
| My first Jimmy Johns sub |
 |
| Lunch time |
 |
| Splash pad |
 |
| Contemplating if he wants to join in |
 |
| fun! |
 |
alligator
In other news, Jack is doing so great with potty training!!! He's even been on some outings without wearing a diaper. So exciting! Hopefully we are close to being 100% potty trained. He knows exactly what he is doing, but I think it is more of a control issue for him. If we are home, he does perfectly with no accidents if he is wearing underwear. We are so proud of how great he is doing. |
 |
| We went swimming the other evening after dinner. Here they are - ready to go! Jack is doing really well with swimming, and I'm looking into getting him into swimming lessons in the near future. |
 |
| I bought this sprinkler beach ball the other day. Jack was all excited to get it set up. This picture was taken around 7:20AM. Colin had literally just walked in the door from working. |
 |
| I thought it would be a big hit, but this only kept their attention for a few minutes. Grace was more interested in exploring and wondering around the neighborhood. Maybe another day! |
I'll commit to being back to blog more on Friday. Jack has a date with Devin and Kelly to go see Cars 2 - his first movie theater experience! Also, Grace has a well visit on Friday morning, and Jack gets his last round of vaccines until kindergarten. Tomorrow Grace will be 15 months (the age Jack was when Grace was born), and Jack will be exactly 2 and a half.
1 comment:
It's so much fun reading about your family activities. You are both such great parents.
Post a Comment