Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of the 40 Day Challenge

This is already proving to be quite the challenge. I had a Mary Kay party tonight and am just now getting home. This is a great thing though because it is forcing me to take pictures every day with my camera.  Got both babies bathed and in bed. Now I need to put up a blog, tidy up, shower, and get in bed. Stay tuned tomorrow...
I'm so happy that this kid LOVES to read!!! He cannot get enough of being read to and even reading himself.

Gracie playing in her stroller/walker. She thinks she is small enough to fit in there. This time she eventually got her foot stuck in it!
"Are You My Mother?" 
Mr. Personality telling me a story
Bath time fun
Laughing at Mommy
Up to no good - this is "the look".
Gracie and Baby Gavan playing in their jammies during the Mary Kay party. He is exactly one month younger, but many pounds heavier. She is still such a tall and skinny girl. These two used to go to the babysitter together, so they are friends.
Baby McCormick #3 at 16 weeks

3 comments:

annahanthorn said...

You are such a beauty pregnant! I must ask...this pic is so weird, it looks like you are about to fall into a bath tub??? Speaking for myself and your OB, please don't stand on the edge of a bath tub... ever. ;) Love your lent challenge! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!! YAY!

JANET said...

Thank you, Ms Anna!! You took the words right out of my mouth!

Unknown said...

LOL...the only place I could go to get a full body profile. :)