Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 17

A sweet moment with Papa tonight.


Gracie showing her mischievous side.


Jack enjoying the bungie trampoline at the mall. He loved it once he finally gathered the courage to do it. He was shouting, "to infinity and beyond!!"


We ran around town shopping for soccer gear for Jack. His first practice is on Monday.


Jack and Paige relaxing together. We spent some time at their house this morning. Jack keeps telling us, "I wanna go play at Katweena's house now."


A picture from Gracie's cake smash.


Today we had lunch at Pizza King. On the way there, Colin was explaining to Jack (the picky eater) that pizza is just cheese and bread. Jack said, "No it's not, Colin. I don't wike it, Colin." I was laughing, but it bothers Colin that he calls him that.

When we were driving, I asked Jack what Grace was doing. He replied, "her's a bein a good girl. Mimi's so proud of you." (Think he's heard that line much?)

He's starting to comprehend the plot of the movies that he watches. Right now he is into the movie Monsters, Inc. One part at the beginning he just dies laughing.

Grace fell asleep on her way home from the museum yesterday. Therefore she wasn't ready for bed at the normal time. She got to stay up late when Jack was in bed last night. She was so happy. We could tell she thought she was hot stuff! She was running around like she owned the place.

She can point to her nose, ears, and blink her eyes on demand, when she feels like it. She shakes her head 'yes' and 'no' on demand. She will hold up one finger when you tell her to say, "I'm one". Her personality is coming through more and more.

When we get back into our daily grind and routine I'm going to get her off the bottle. She's completely finished with formula, but still enjoys her morning and evening bottle.

We have a big day of travels tomorrow. Sad to be leaving, but we've had a great week and I'm very thankful for that. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Brooke said...

cute pics. I can't believe you found a soccer league for Jack! That's awesome. Everywhere I look here you have to be 5 to play.
First Pepe's and now Pizza King....ah, I can't wait to go back for some of that grub!!
SAfe travels!!!