Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 20

Jack's soccer was supposed to start tonight, but I'm making the safe assumption that it's been canceled. It hasn't stopped raining all day. I'm a little disappointed. We were really looking forward to it, but I think Colin is happy because he won't miss the first one (he's working). So we will go next Monday. Last night we dressed him in his soccer gear and took some pictures.













Mike came over for dinner last night. Here are the kids posing with the gifts that he got them for each of their first birthdays.














Here is a picture of Grace that I just took. She had a great day at school today.







Lastly, I'll leave you with the face Gracie gives when you ask her where her eyes are. Thanks to Mimi for teaching her this trick.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

JANET said...

Such a smart baby, Gracie girl is!! It really only took a couple of times to show her! Oh how I love those babies!

The Fulmer Family said...

look at ALL those teeth!!!!! sooo adorable!!!!!