This will be another quick and very lame post, but better than nothing, right!? I haven't even pulled my camera out in weeks (bad!), so here are some iPhone pictures.
| Little Sister Addy |
| Miss Addy |
| And one last picture of Sweet Addy |
| Jack modeling his new shirt. I insisted that we get him 3T while Colin told me it would be too big. He sent me this picture at work to say, "I told you so." hah |
![]() |
| Mommy and Gracie |
![]() |
| Loves a good snack of cheese and blueberries |
![]() |
| She will stand at her bottom dresser drawers and peruse the toys for a long time |
![]() |
| Jack generously gave her the Minnie sticker |
| They were playing so sweetly together this morning. I also wanted to add that I love how Jack has their juice cups properly placed in the correct area on their table (in the background). |
![]() |
| Grace recently started saying BOO and playing peek-a-boo. This is what they are doing here. |
![]() |
| I see you! |
![]() |
| Jammies on a Sunday morning |
![]() |
| They smiled, but my phone was SOOOO slow, so I missed it. Must use real camera! |
![]() |
| Again, playing peek-a-boo. Jack was behind the door. New outfit from daddy! |









1 comment:
Cute Cute Cute!! How about Gracie standing up without holding on!!
Post a Comment