Monday, January 10, 2011

Jack's 2 Year and Grace's 9 Month Photoshoots

Click here to view the photo gallery from our photo shoot last weekend. Some GREAT shots. Although we found out the next day that Grace had an ear infection, so she is so serious in the pictures (but still very cute). You can also order prints from the link if interested. I would recommend Sandy from Real Life Photography to anyone with kids. She is so patient and really takes her time with the kids. They are oblivious to the fact that they are getting their pictures taken because she pretty much just lets them do their thing while she shoots away. In the middle, Jack took off sprinting along the lake and got black mud covering his new pants!! She books up very fast and it takes months to get in. I just scheduled our next shoot for November so that we could have family Christmas pictures for cards next year.

Yes, I'm up at 4AM. Grace is going through a phase where she wakes up and wants to have milk then go back to sleep. yaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwn... Back to bed I go for 2 more hours!

1 comment:

annahanthorn said...

Holy Smokes, those brown eyes!!!! Those photos are incredible! Don't you sometimes look at them and wonder how its possible that God made them so perfect!? Love it! Can't wait to see you this spring- we'll come and play at the Heide home if its easiest! yay!!!