FYI - I read in my Family Fun magazine that today, April 7, is National No Housework Day! Keep that in mind when planning your day today. :) I know I will.
Here are some pictures from the last few days.
Grace enjoying Venice Beach:

Another bragging moment. This was Jack's monthly report card comment section:

Some of the girls' artwork that is displayed in the hallway at their school:


Devin and Kelly were going to come to Jack's game this week, but it got called off at the last minute due to thunder and lightning.

Colin took G to gymnastics Wednesday, and here are a couple of pictures.


I attended a Literacy Symposium at UCF on Friday. Here Kelly and I are pretending that I am the keynote speaker. Being slap happy will get the best you, apparently. I'll also add in that I was asked (by a college student who was directing people where to go) if I was there for the college orientation, which definitely made my day! :)

All the kids love imaginary play, and of course the girls love dressing up. My mom got these cute fairy dresses for Grace's birthday. They had lots of fun with them!


Colin and I went to Outback to eat and watch the game last night. We got back earlier than our normal date night since we stayed in Clermont. Therefore, the sitter hadn't got the kids down yet. When we checked on them, Gracie had fallen asleep in her chair. At least she didn't push Erin out of the way, in order to squeeze in with her like she oftentimes does!

Jack spent a solid 5 minutes doing his hair this morning.


Another verse that Jack memorized.
Ah, it feels great to be blogging again. It was nice to not have that hanging over my head after getting the kids down in the evenings, but I really did miss it! Have a great Sunday!
1 comment:
Awesome updates, Mel. Jack is quite the handsome guy! He must get that hair perfection from his Auntie Court! Also, I'm so proud that he's memorizing all those Bible versus! Good Budgie!!
The girls looked pretty darn cute in those dress up clothes. I think they are going to be best friends!
I missed the no blog days, babe!!
love ya, Mom
Post a Comment