Monday, April 1, 2013

Keep Going? Why Not!?

I just wanted to document the fact that Jack had the most AWESOME day EVER today! I don't know what got into him. I mean he is always a great (very hyper, energetic, full of life, sometimes impulsive, etc, etc) little guy. He had a rough drop off this morning at school, I assume because he was off for 10 days. When I picked him up his teacher told me that she was impressed with his vocabulary. Then she gave me an example. She said that she was telling the class they were being rude, and that Jack said to her, "Yeah. They are interrupting you." She was impressed that he used the word properly. She also said he was so well-behaved today (yayyyyy), which absolutely makes my day. He never rarely gets bad reports, but I just love the positive and specific comments!

When we got to the van I told him I was going to text Daddy and tell him what Ms. Baker had said and I said, "I just love the compliments, Jack!" And he said, "I love papa-mints too. What's a papa-mint, mom?" lol

Then...when we got to baseball practice tonight, he was much more focused than usual. The coach even said, "Wow! I haven't seen you play in the dirt at all tonight, Jack!" And "I love your focus tonight, Jack!" Granted, I did catch him filling his hat with dirt then putting it on his head at one point.

Poolside Gracie Girl

Erin, the handful playing at baseball practice

My intentions were for her to remain in the stroller, but as you can see above...didn't happen.

Here is a video of Erin cheering for big bro. It cracks me up because 9 times out of 10, she calls him "Jacky", which she totally came up with on her own.

No comments: