Here are a few of my favorites. These are the unedited versions, since I'm on my phone rather than the computer. Can someone help me figure out how to get iCloud so my phone, iPad, and computer all have the same pictures?







Grace was being silly one night before bed:

All 3 McCormick kids had their first day back to school today. Some had a smoother transition than others, but they'll be back into the routine in no time. They'll be going twice a week to Children of Promise, which is where we've been going since Jack was 3 months old. Love the teachers there! Colin and I got a start in my new classroom today while the kids were in school. Thank God for Colin, my IT specialist. He was super helpful! I feel a lot better that we got some stuff knocked out today.


We took them for a family fun day to Downtown Disney yesterday. We had lunch at T-Rex and let them play in the fountain for a bit.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
great job on the photo shoot!WHat kind of camera do you have?
So adorable..the pictures are amazing!!
Brooke, I have a Nikon D60. Still lots to learn, but I love to play with it! My parents got it for me for Christmas in 08, and I still don't know that much about it.
Post a Comment