Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm blogging from my iPhone, so hopefully this works. I'm way behind on blogging!! We've had all kinds of end-of-summer fun that I've neglected to document (yet).

Erin sprouted her two bottom teeth right around the time she turned 11 months. She's cutting the top middle four all at once now. It doesn't seem to effect her happy moods much though. She's taking more and more steps! She's very determined and brave. You can see on the video below that she has a giant red circle on her forehead from face planting while trying to walk.

YouTube Video


We met friends at the NTC pool this week. I took their picture before we left. I downloaded this photo app called snapseed, and I've had fun edited pictures on my phone.






Silly kids!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute...cute....cute!!

TerriV said...

Love all the pics, what cute kids!

Stacy B said...

Make sure that everything has the photo stream turned on. Once I turned it on my iPad instantly synced with my iPhone!

Unknown said...

Stacy, say what!? lol