Monday, May 30, 2011

Jack's Conversation with Himself After I Put Him to Bed Tonight:

"Daddy's not at a baseball game. Probably him at the fire station. He'll be back tomorrow. Did mommy clean up all my toys? Yeah, her did. Did mommy lock my door? Yeah, mommy has to. Daddy's a boy. Daddy's not here yet. His at work. Yeah. Can you do that for mommy? Sure! You can do that for mommy! Do you like this toy? Do you like this bed? Did daddy fix it? Yeah, him did. I don't see him. His at the fire station. I like going fire station. We play with water. Daddy gets drink of water and mommy gets ice. What else do you get? Do you get tattoo? Yeah, I don't want it anymore. I don't know what you're saying. What does that mean?"

Then I heard whispering that I couldn't make out, and now it is silent. I literally had my head stuck against his door for several minutes trying to hear what he was saying. I was texting it all to Colin, so this is verbatim what was said. Such a character!

No comments: