Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm baaaaack...

with some more pictures! 

I'm sort of cheating tonight and doing this before bed time. I just put Gracie to bed, but Jack is in front of the T.V. watching Jungle Book. I can't spare a second of my "me" time after they are both down tonight! haha... We were on an outdoor field trip all day today in the 92 degree heat. Need shower. NOW! But that wasn't even the bad part...the bus ride was torture! I forgot how miserable school buses are. 60 kids who feel like they need to scream to hear each other, hot, bumpy...not fun for the teacher!

These are some pictures I snapped tonight after school. Don't zoom in on them or you will see snotty noses. Both of the kids have a little cold (cough and runny nose) for the first time since JANUARY when they got tubes.





I think it's safe to say we have some happy babies!!!

After bath I put on Jungle Book for them to watch. They both really like this movie currently. Colin told me that he was able to clean the entire kitchen while they both laid on the floor together and watched the whole movie yesterday!!! Tonight Jack was being sweet with Gracie. Every time he would hug her, he would say, "mommy loooooves it when Jack is nice and gentle with Gracie."







 This was last week (I think) before school.
Gracie was in the big girl (1s) room when I picked her up from school. The director told me that she escaped when someone opened the door to her classroom. When she carried her back in, Gracie threw herself a big tantrum. Haha! The teacher had told me last week that she thinks Grace is getting bored because she is with all much younger babies. I'm in NO rush to get her out of that room though. There is a 1:4 ratio. Anyway, after she did that, they decided to try her in the 1s room. She looked like she was having a fun time when I peeked in the window.

Jack confessed to me tonight that Miss Reaves put him in time out at school today. Couldn't get the reason out of him, and I don't know if it is even true, but I'll be asking tomorrow! :)

She was cracking up at me singing The Wheels on the Bus.

Looking pretty, ready to go out to dinner.

Swimming!

This kid is a water bug! Need swim lessons ASAP!

Modeling an outfit she got for her birthday. If you got her this, please let me know! Somehow this birthday gift slipped through the cracks, and I don't know who got it for her!! So adorable and perfect for summer!
Jack got an extra 8 minutes since I ran past his bedtime. :)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

As always, great job and thanks for the updates.

We got her the orange sunshine outfit. She looks adorable.

Katrina Senasec said...

I love that Jack confessed about time out! It's the funniest when they tell on themselves!! Pictures are so adorable!!