Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grace Elizabeth



Love these pictures of Grace. Like I've said before, she is just so sweet and laid back. She pretty much just goes with the flow. One thing that she definitely doesn't like is the heat. We usually go for a morning stroller walk, and lots of times I have to cut it short because she starts crying from being so hot. The newest thing I've noticed her doing is really paying attention to Jack. She fixates on him for quite a while when he is close to her. She smiles lots, and you can get a smile from her without much effort. All you have to do is talk to her. She is becoming more and more vocal too and loves to coo. She is still eating about every 3 hours during the day. She goes to sleep around 8:00 and wakes up to eat around 6:00 most days. She typically goes back down after that morning feeding for another 3 hours. We keep talking about moving her to her own room in her crib at night, but I love having her right by me in the bassinet. We will probably move her soon though.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Grandma M said...

We love the daily updates!

Bearcub Mama said...

Grace is SUCH a pretty baby!! :)