Sunday, August 16, 2009

I figured now would be a good time to do an update. I head back to school tomorrow after a wonderful summer vacation. I'm excited about the new school year, but I'll miss my little boy soooooo much!!! He's so much fun, and I love love LOVE staying home with him. 

Playing with my new tunnel




Nap time. I think he looks like such a big boy sitting in the recliner!!!

Posing


This is the new high chair that I had talked about getting - I love it! It makes WAY less of a mess than that clip on one that we were using before. Maybe we will get the clip on one back out when the new baby is old enough to use this one. By then (hopefully) Jack won't make as huge of a mess while he's eating. :)




And ending with a video of Jackster laughing. Enjoy the video, but ignore me - un-showered, still in pajamas, and making annoying noises! :)



5 comments:

JANET said...

I love the pictures and the video was soooo cute and fun. thanks Mel, Colin and Jack!! love, grandma-granny

Katrina Senasec said...

Cute pics! He looks like he really loves that tunnel! :) The video is too cute!!

Judy Schumaker said...

What a little love bug! He's looking more like you, Melissa...at least at this stage! Aunt Judy

JANET said...

I watch this video daily.....just makes my day!! love, grandma granny

The Fulmer Family said...

I just can't believe how smily he is for the camera. You have got to start sending some pics in for a mag or something. www.cutekids.com Loved the video!