Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Funnies


Jack loves to crawl through things. If I'm sitting on the floor with my knees up, he always crawls under them and then back through. Today he kept going back and forth through the activity table. He also crawls under bar stools and anything really. He loves it! I think I'm going to buy him one of those tunnels from IKEA.


Colin would not let me live this one down. On our way into Gatlinburg, there were a bunch of people pulled off to the side of the road looking at these wild elk. We pulled over after driving through the night for 12 hours to look at them. Colin took this lovely picture of Jack and I in front of one of the elk. Then he asked me to take his picture. Meanwhile, he started walking away. So I took their picture. This is what I got:


Needless to say, he was not and still is not happy that he didn't get a good picture of Jack, him, and the elk. I didn't want to get any closer. Plus I didn't understand why he asked me to take their picture, but then preceded to walk away from me. So this what he got. As a payback, this is what he decided to do:


But then he took a good one. :)



1 comment:

Katrina Senasec said...

LOL! I think it's so funny about the elk picture. I'm glad Jack likes his activity table! :)