Wednesday, October 8, 2008


The car seat came today, and here is a picture of it. It goes with the stroller.


I put the stroller together myself since Colin is working tonight. I was so proud of myself! I really like it - great recommendation by Katrina. :)


This is the swing we bought yesterday. It is collapsed in the corner here since the base is so big.


This is a 28 weeks, 1 day belly picture. :)


And lastly, here is little Roi bonding with Jack. :) He has recently been jumping on the couch and resting his head on my belly a lot! So cute!!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The stroller/car seat will be so handy. Glad you had a great turn out on the showers. You look great!
The Marion family

Katrina Senasec said...

I'm so glad that you like the stroller and carseat! I love mine. That is the same swing that Paige has too, believe me, that was a lifesaver!!! Roi looked absolutely adorable laying on your belly! He is going to be a great big brother.