We've been dog sitting Phannie for the week which has been great. She and Roi are the best of friends, and it's so cute. I thought I would share a couple of pictures of them.


Colin wanted me to post this picture, but I think it is a bad angle and makes me look much bigger than I really am! :)
Here is a picture from farther away, which didn't make me look QUITE so big!
Excuse my wearing Colin's huge slippers, but it's the only thing that feels good when I'm walking around the house with my big and swollen...
Still retaining lots of water, but I think it's just the extra humidity that we have down here. Plus I'm on my feet literally from 7:30 until I get home around 4. When I get home I put ice on them (not sure that does anything???) and put them up. It seems to help a bit. During the day you can barely see my ankle bones! It's crazy! All is well around here. Not much of anything new to report though. I'm really looking forward to coming up north for my showers next month, and can't wait to see you all!
1 comment:
Haha, you do have cankles! :) The swelling will get better, your feet are definitely large! I can't believe how big your belly is getting, it's so cute, and that's it, it's just your belly!! We can't wait to see you in about a month.
Post a Comment