We survived Tropical Storm Fay. Just wanted to let everyone know that all is fine here in Clermont, and we are safe and sound. It got pretty nasty in the surrounding areas, but here we just had (and still have) lots and lots of rain. I think we are starting to go stir crazy from being in the house for so many days. I finally broke down and took Roi on a walk in the rain and wind this morning because he was following me around everywhere, panting and whining. I think he was trying to say, "Get me the heck out of this house!!!" School was canceled again today, so that gave us a total of 2 days of school this week. We went on Monday and yesterday, and that was it! Hopefully next week we will be able to get back into the routine. I had a couple of parents email me saying their kid enjoyed the first day of school, and that they are already bored back at home with school being canceled.
I'm starting to retain water which makes my face look puffy, my ankles and feet swell up, and I only wear my engagement ring these days...not the wedding band. The good news is, the heartburn has gone away. It's great!!! Also, Jack has been moving and moving so much. It is the neatest thing to feel him kicking, punching, poking, head butting...whatever it is that he is doing in there! The nursery furniture should be arriving next week, so that will be fun to get it set up in his room. Pictures to come!
And another self-taken belly pic from today. 22nd week and GROWING!!!

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a super weekend! :)
1 comment:
Hello from the WTE January board!
Post a Comment