Yesterday was super busy, and so I skipped blogging. I had a maternity shoot in the evening, and here are a few that I edited last night.
Grace was asleep, and Erin was going to pretend to be sleeping, but she couldn't contain the smile. :)
Celebrating the big win this week with our Purdue outfits, and I had to include my black and gold shoes, too!
Colin had taken the kids to the park, and I was doing the grocery shopping for the week yesterday. When I returned home, this is what greeted me at the front door. The dogs usually stay out back on nice days, but apparently he wanted some new scenery.
Our Day Today:
Jack was writing in church this morning when Colin glanced over to see this. He wrote out the Our Father. Missed some parts, but overall pretty good!
After church we went to Panera and got bagels. It was such a beautiful day that we sat outside.
Then I had noon mass nursery duty, so the girls and I went to do that. Here is a picture from the "picnic" we had at the church playground.
Next we met up with Colin and Jack at the Farmer's Market. Jack got a bag of tangelos. We got mini donuts, Italian sausage, Kona ice slushies, chips, hot dogs, etc. etc. They like to eat!
Since then we've just been doing laundry, cleaning, relaxing, and hanging out at home getting ready for another week!










No comments:
Post a Comment