Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Erin Olivia!!!

You are a beautiful, smart, sassy, spunky, outgoing, fearless, strong-willed little gal! You're such a silly girl. You absolutely love to laugh and make people laugh. As wild as you are, you also have a sweet side. Last night you came out of your bedroom after you'd been tucked in. You said in the sweetest voice, "Daddy, will you come sweep wiss me?" One of my favorite parts of every day is going in to check on you after you've been sleeping for a couple of hours. You're finally still (Being still is something that doesn't happen from the moment you wake up in the morning.), and I can kiss your chubby cheeks until you push me away, half asleep. We love you so much, and we hope you have an awesome birthday celebrating with your new school friends today!! We can't wait to celebrate with you and enjoy pizza and cake tonight!!


















We had fun at Erin's bowling party at Downtown Disney with our family, Grandma and Grandpa, and Uncle Mike. 








I remember this moment in time like it happened yesterday--





















What is your name? Erin

How old are you? 2, When am I 3? 

How old will you be tomorrow? umm, 3

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite toy? a monkey

What is your favorite food? sausage, noodles

What is your favorite fruit? applesauce

What is your favorite vegetable? carrots

What is your favorite T.V. show? Olivia

What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? a hot dog

What is your favorite outfit? my bowling shirt

What is your favorite game? hide and seek

Where do you like to hide? somewhere else in a hiding spot

What is your favorite snack? um, raison bran

What is your favorite animal? monkeys, I told you already!

What is your favorite song? Let It Go

What is your favorite book? umm, Nemo

Who is your best friend? Grace

What is your favorite kind of cereal? Raison Bran!

What is your favorite thing to do outside? play around

What is your favorite thing to drink? water, milk, chocolate milk

What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? um, I told you Raison Bran!

What is your favorite movie? How It's Made 

Where do you want to work when you get older? um, at a school

Do you like school? yeah

Who is your teacher? Ms. Lithia (Ligia) I have to give her some credit, as she only has met her once briefly at Meet the Teacher.

Who do you play with the most at school? Kaiden

What is your favorite thing to do at school? play. Stop. Asking. Me. Questions! Already. I told you!! Fit ensues. We will answer the rest tomorrow!!

Do you take a nap every day? Yeah

What do you want for your birthday dinner? um, pizza

What gift would you like for your birthday this year? I already got my card. 

What makes you really happy? Christmas!

What makes you feel proud? If you clean up by yourself!


What makes you feel scared? um, a monster


What makes you feel excited? Mimi!  Yeah! I love Mimi!


What makes you feel sad? um, when Grace turns the light on and she wakes me up. 


What are you really good at? Pray

What else would you like to say? I love you too!

Anything else? No.

No comments: