Grace had some homework to do this weekend. She was quite focused this morning. Usually it can be a fight. She isn't at all interested in learning her letters at this point in time. We will get there though!
 |
| This kept him busy, calm, and quiet for a good hour this morning. |
 |
| Cool weather wear! |
I took the kids out for some fall pictures this morning. We drove around town for a while, trying to find a place with a new background. I have a couple of go-to places, but I wanted something new. We actually ended up in the library parking lot, of all places! It was nothing spectacular, but I love how blue the sky is.
 |
| My favorite of the day! |
Colin and I went to the Bon Voyage party (for my race) last night. Our TEAM has raised over $32,000 for LLS.
I'm blown away by the selfless people who are my friends and family! Truly, I was telling people last night that all I did was ask and people generously gave. I am so so so ($164 to be exact) close to my goal for the Disney Half in January. I'm offering a family or kids picture session to anyone who donates $50 or more (that also includes anyone interested who already has donated 50+ too! Just let me know.). PLEASE help spread the word by passing
my link on to your friends and family. I have until November 25th to reach this goal.
Click here for some information on what your donations are funding. And the type of leukemia they are talking about is CLL, which is what my mom has. We are getting closer and closer to a CURE every day!! Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment