Happy Monday Morning!
We had all kinds of fun at "A Lot of Pumpkins" this morning. We tried to get there as early as possible, so it would at least be slightly chilly for our fall tradition. I bundled up with long pants and my Ugg boots, and Colin and I were laughing because he came out in a t-shirt, and I said, "It's only a high of 79, and that is in the heat of the day!" It was wishful thinking on my part, but we did enjoy a couple hours of chill. It was also a milestone for us, as it was our first time without having to use a stroller.
 |
| Gracie got a wild bone, and tried the smaller version of the zip line. Very shocking, but she loved it. She is our only slightly cautious child, so we were surprised she went through with it. |
 |
| Erin LOOOOOVED riding the horse, and went twice. |
 |
| This was Jack when we got home. He definitely wore himself out! |
 |
| Erin on the drive home |
 |
| Colin snapped this on the hay ride, and he says that the mastermind behind this photo is shown in the reflection of my sunglasses. |
 |
| a little unsure, but not backing out! |
 |
| ready to go! That is the length of every pair of pants Grace has. She must've grown a half a foot over the last year! We need to get her some stretchy long pants ASAP. |
 |
| our fearless, Jackster |
 |
| love her eyes in this one! |
 |
| looove her mouth and expression. I'm sure she was saying, "I'm riding a horsey, mommy!" |
 |
| :) I realize there are a lot of pictures of Erin on horse, but I love them. She was having a blast and thought she was big stuff. |
 |
| My favorite pictures of the day are of G playing in the hay pile, even though there was a nasty glare that I couldn't escape! |
 |
| We could not get this one out of the petting zoo! She took multiple trips in there, and she had to make sure each goat got equal amounts of feeding. |
 |
| Jack had lots of fun and was on perfect behavior all day. |
 |
| She was petting this chick multiple times too. I had to tell her to give the other kids a turn. |
 |
| Posing so nicely for me. Erin fell into a mud puddle within a minute of arriving. Her hands and legs were covered in mud, but it didn't seem to bother her a bit. |
 |
| Miss Independent |
 |
| Unrelated to the rest, this is just one Colin took of Murphy this afternoon. |
Flashback---
 |
| This was before the days of "A Lot of Pumpkins" when we visited Uncle Donald's Farm. We will be doing that next month. Jack was 10 months old, shirt covered in drool ALWAYS! October 2009 |
 |
| Jack and Daddy, Uncle Donald's Farm, October 2010 |
 |
| Mommy and Gracie, Uncle Donald's Farm, October 2010 |
 |
| Sad I don't have one of all 3 of the kids, but this one is still so sweet of Jack loving on his new 2 month old baby sister. This is the first "A Lot of Pumpkins", October 2011 |
 |
It's really hard to believe this was just last year. They all have baby faces still, which is no longer the case!!!!! I remember Jack had to wear that hat and boots because he thought he looked like a cowboy since he knew he'd be riding a horse. October 2012
|
No comments:
Post a Comment