See these 2 adorable faces? ...these partners in crime, if you will?
See this?
Those two faces that you see up there bashed our (pretty new) big screen plasma T.V. with hairbrushes today. To the point where it would cost more than we purchased the T.V. for, to repair it. I am sick! Literally, sick to my stomach. I can easily live without the T.V., but it's the fact that they know better than to beat a hairbrush on the T.V., and also ... wasted money. :( Sorry to start off as a downer. Colin asked me to document this event.
Switching gears here... On a positive note, we've had a lot of excitement here lately.
I got out of school for the summer! Wahoo!!! Nothing beats summer vacation.
For our birthdays next month, we gave each other the gift of health, and joined the gym. We've been there pretty much every day since we joined, and we are really enjoying it! We work out for an hour or so while the kids go to the child watch, then we get them and go to the gym's pool. It's a nice morning routine. We stay there until about lunch time, then come home for lunch and naps.
 |
| NTC pool |
Colin went deep sea fishing off the east coast, and had a great time. That was his big Father's Day gift.
 |
| All the guys that went |
 |
| Caught a big one! |
We celebrated Father's Day a day early, since Colin works today. We gave him a picture frame, a pair of work out shorts, and a Starbucks gift card. Then we had Father's Day dinner at Outback last night, his favorite. Of course, it wasn't relaxing because we had the whole family, but hopefully we will get a date night soon enough! The babies are blessed to have such a hardworking, dedicated, and loving daddy! Happy Father's Day to wonderful dads everywhere! I'm lucky to have a dad who practiced every sport with me, never missed a game, is always loving, supportive, and encouraging, and now makes a wonderful Papa!
 |
| This is part of one of the pictures I put in Colin's frame. I think I deleted the other ones to keep it a secret. :( |
 |
| Outback |
 |
| I made these for Father's Day. soooooo sinfully delicious. I sent them with Colin to work because I could've eaten the entire pan. |
The most exciting news is that, after months of extremely hard work and many sacrifices, Colin ranked first for being promoted to lieutenant. We are so extremely proud of him, and we are looking forward to honoring him at the promotion ceremony on Tuesday. He starts his new position on Wednesday, and he's looking forward to being in a white shirt.
 |
| Uno |
 |
| Celebrating Daddy's success with lunch at Uno Pizzeria |
Misc.
 |
| Loving sisters |
 |
| E hanging out in the tent |
 |
| pretty girl |
 |
| Such a girly girl! She is really into princesses and baby dolls and all things girly these days. Here she is admiring the new dress Grandma sent her. |
 |
| Fake sleeping |
 |
| My lap needs to be bigger! |
I will be back this week with pictures from the promotion ceremony. Also, Jack starts VBS at our church tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get some pictures from that too. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment