Jack - I asked him if he was ready to eat dinner just a few minutes ago. He replied, "No. I'm not hungry yet." I said, "Are you sure? It's already 6:00." His response: "No, it has to be 10:00 ("ten o'clock") when we eat lunch."
Grace - On the way home from day care today, I was talking to Erin because she was fussing. I said, "It's okay. We're almost home, baby doll." Grace piped up, yelling at me, "No, Mommy! Erin not doll! Erin baby!"
Erin - She recently is all about dolling out sweet open-mouthed kisses. All you have to do is pucker up, and she will give out as many kisses as are requested. So sweet!
Videos:
Prayers by Jack Thomas
Questions and Answers
Pictures:
![]() |
| Birthday party at the Clermont FD. |
| Friend helping Gracie with her "fire department badge". |
| Birthday friend with Jack |
![]() |
| Happy Erin at a pool play date |
![]() |
| Another escaping the bath seat picture |
![]() |
| 6:50 at our house means RELAX and wind down! |
![]() |
| Freshly bathed sisters |





2 comments:
Jack is so smart and sweet boy saying his prayers....Don't forget, I name of the Father, and of the Son.....
Cute pics of the baby girls too!! love, mom
I could watch videos of Jack, Grace and Erin all day long...I love watching them interact.....so cute!
Post a Comment