I've been such a terrible blogger lately that I've missed documenting some significant events.
Colin lost his grandfather this month, so in memory of him, below are some great pictures! Colin flew to Chicago for the services, which he said were very nice. I know Colin holds onto a lot of great memories that he's made with his grandparents! I really wish we all 5 could've make the trip up for it.
In the past few years, we have really enjoyed going to their Florida home for Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving. We also were able to spend some time with him over Christmas vacation this year. He was a really good grandfather and will definitely be missed.
 |
| July 2007 |
 |
| Jack's Baptism - February 2009 |
 |
| Christmas Day 2010 |
 |
| Jack's Baptism - February 2009 |
1 comment:
Dad loved reading the blog, laughing at the stories and and seeing the pictures of the babies. He loved his Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren so very much!
Post a Comment